Customer Portal Upgrade Now Available
The City of Arcadia is excited to introduce you to your new Customer Portal. This free service is part of our commitment to provide you with the best tools to manage your water use and your bill. This upgrade provides
- A new homepage – more user friendly, easier navigation and announcements
- The ability to choose which day your payment is deducted from your bank account (if you have this set up)
- Immediate email notification if autopay fails
- Additional information on water usage
- On-demand leak detection guidance
- Access to download billing period data and hourly read data
- Alerts including daily use notifications and bill forecast notifications
- Multi-account capabilities allow you to add many accounts to a single user login. For example, if you own several properties, you will be able to manage them all under a single login instead of having a login for each property.
- Multi-user capabilities allow you to add other users to your account. For example, you can add your spouse / children to the account which allows them to access the account with their own login.
The Customer Portal became available on October 1, 2018. You will need to login and create a new password. If you have ACH or credit card set up for recurring payments, you will need to re-enroll in the new portal (you will only need to take this action if you originally set up your recurring payments through your online wallet).
Paperless billing will continue to be available. When you sign up for paperless billing, we will stop mailing a paper bill statement and will instead send an electronic statement notification to the email address associated with your account. You can view and pay this bill online.
INSTRUCTIONS TO LOGIN TO NEW CUSTOMER PORTAL
Link to login: https://arcadiafl.gwfathom.com
- You will enter your account number as shown on your bill and zip code, then click on “find my account”
- Enter your email address and create a password then click “take me to my account.” You will have the flexibility to set up your new profile now or later, whichever you prefer.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RE-ENROLL FOR RECURRING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- If you have an existing ACH or credit card set up for recurring payments in your “wallet,” you will need to re-enroll due to industry security standards and compliance rules. This standard is meant to protect cardholders against misuse of personal information. IMPORTANT NOTE: You will only need to take this action if you originally set up your recurring payments through your online wallet.
As always, if you have any questions, please call us at 1-833-764-5238, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, or email us at email@example.com.