- Smart Grid
- News & Events
- Pay Your Bill
You Can Build It, But Will They Come?
Utilities need your help. Your innovations and new technologies are the key to helping them do more with less and address their growing challenges. But how do you get it to them? The market is massive and reaching each of the 56,000 utilities is a challenge for even the largest companies. Most companies cannot grow fast enough in the municipal process of pilots, demonstration, requests for proposals, council presentation, complicated contracting and differing regulations from region to region. And even with the best of products, if you can’t sell them efficiently and effectively, you could find yourself moving on to different industries or even worse ceasing to exist.
There needs to be a better way. There needs to be an efficient way to bridge the technology gap. A place that utilities can trust to deliver value and simplicity.
That place is the FATHOM Store.
Your Pathway to the Water Sector
FATHOM, the largest software-as-a-service platform in the water industry, brings economies of scale to the fragmented utility sector. Through the FATHOM Store, technology providers have a direct channel to show and advertise their products to existing FATHOM utility clients and the world. We mitigate risk with new technology and also eliminate the long procurement process. Together, we can unlock the power of data and accelerate innovation and adoption. With FATHOM, your technology can now move as fast as you do.
- One clear and direct channel to the fragmented water sector
- Minimal integration effort by utilities with no risk and reduced costs
- Streamlined billing to utilities through FATHOM
- Scalable open APIs for third-party applications to access utility data and platform services
- Simplified purchasing process
- Searchable technology and functionality database
- Simple, easy way for utilities to obtain new technology
Benefits of the FATHOM Store to Technology Providers
- Direct channel to market to over 4 million meters in the United States
- Removes the hurdles of slow and costly integrations
- Removes the hurdles of contracting and long-term procurement processes
- Centralized cloud-based hosting, access and exchange of data, including utility data, meter data, Internet of Things (IoT) data, as well as useful public databases, in a geo-spatial and time-synchronized format
- Open APIs for exchange of data to enhance product functionality
- Data pre-integration for simplified implementations
- Reduces the risk of a business opportunity failing during the sales cycle
- Assists technology companies in migrating their business model to a service model to simplify purchasing
- Opportunities to prove value propositions and document successes through testimonials and case studies supported by innovative water utilities
- Matches early stage technology companies to friendly test beds
- Participate in a collaborative and innovative marketplace designed for water utilities
Interested in showcasing your advanced technologies to the water utility market? Simply fill out the form below to get started.